[tlug] Re: Best to Leave the Titles Alone!

Godwin Stewart wrote:

> The only way to thread correctly is to receive mailing list traffic as
> individual messages *and* to have a mail client that includes proper
> threading information in replies (ie: anything but M$-Outleak AFAICS).

I believe you can split the mailman digest back into individual
messages in a folder you can then reply to, as described here:
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/help/05/08/10280.html
(But I didn't check if the digest includes all necessary header parts.
At least the Message-Id should be there though...)

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.uguu.de
このメールは十割再利用されたビットで作られています。