[tlug] Re: Best to Leave the Titles Alone!

I'm not surprised that people feel strongly about proper threading
behaviour. Pleas some advice for those of us who receive the emails in
digest form:

Is is correct (i.e., does threading then work) to copy the title
verbatim from the digest index and paste it into our (in my case
Gmail) subject line? Or is there a better and more acceptable way?
--
Gernot Hassenpflug