Re: [tlug] Linux Distro Choices [was Re: Denshi Jisho]

On 6/25/07, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:18:11 +0900, "Lyle H Saxon"
> > > Thanks for mentioning the KDE desktop, I meant to but forgot...
> >
> > Actually, you didn't.
>
> No, actually I did forget to mention it!

No, you didn't. You mentioned KDE implicitly when you mentioned Kubuntu.

Well... that goes for most of us, but then most of us wouldn't ask for advice on which distro to use! Someone asking for that type of advice might very well not know about KDE, so I still don't think I mentioned "KDE", not to the target person in any case!

Lyle