[tlug] Desktop Wars Query

Phillip Tribble writes:

 > please state your Desktop Environment,

XEmacs.  'Nuff said, although for most of Y'all, that's probably
wa-a-a-a-y too much already.<wink>

--
Put the pedal to the metal, and you'll be standing on XEmacs.
Fly up to the clouds, and you'll find they're wisps of Lisp.

Disclaimer: the only material reward I've ever received for my work on
XEmacs is a copy of Visual C.  Go figure....