Re: Quoting for Thread Breaking Digest Replies (was Re: [tlug] Re: font encoding question)

 On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:05:50 +0900,
 Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote
 in <d8fcc0800706240405p69e3e8d1m750a1dacc0348e@example.com>:

> Isn't there a "View message source" or "View original" option
> of some sort?

These options no longer exist in the newer versions of Outlook.

I do remember them in older versions, and even some tweakability
in Exchange.  However, Microsoft has seen fit to take away most
of the users ability to customize a message so that it is compliant
with anything other than Outlook.

Sometimes there are even issues between Outlook and Outlook Express.

Even features that still "exist" in new versions often function in
different ways.  It is not the software I would choose to use if I
were given a choice in the matter.  Quite often I feel that a
shell account and the old style mail* command is more flexible. ^^;;

* Note...  I would not use that option given the choice either.
I rather like the ability to easily correct mistakes. :P  Pine
is about as low tech as I like to go. ^_^