[tlug] WiFi at Gate City Ohsaki?

I haven't been using a laptop much for a few years now, but I'm
thinking of getting back into it, since writing outside is a more
efficient use of the limited time available when out-and-about.  In
connection with this, I noticed a good place to sit down with a laptop
- and in fact noticed several people there with laptops - so I'm
wondering if anyone knows if the table area at the back of the Gate
City Ohsaki office towers has Wi-Fi....  There are a few photos of the
space towards the bottom of this page:
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/PhotoGlryMain/pgb/OsakiShinagawa01.html

Lyle