[tlug] Best to Leave the Titles Alone!

Yeah - I know.  I'm going against the title of this message by doing
what it suggest not be done!

Just a request to leave the titles alone!  Jim - while it's no doubt
personally satisfying to change all the titles, in the vast majority
of cases, you are not performing a service, but rather a disservice to
the rest of the members of this group.  Some of the trolls will no
doubt jump to your defense over this, but what you're doing with the
titles:

Original title:
Font problem

Jim mutation:
Jim mutation title ..................... Font problem

- is pleasing to you and maybe 1% of the group.  You're irritating
the other 99% of us, so STOP IT ALREADY!!!!

RM