Re: [tlug] More joy with MMM Mode in XEmacs

On 19/06/07, Evan Monroig <evan.monroig@example.com> wrote:

On 6/18/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
.
> Obviously, I want these ^M characters to be actual newlines. Google is
> giving me nothing, and what is irritating the hell out of me is that
> I'm almost positive I've seen this before, but I cannot for the life
> of me remember how to fix it. :(

Here is what I would do:

M-% C-q C-m <return> C-q C-j <return>

Yeah, I know quite a few ways to de-DOSify and de-Macify newlines.

What I meant was fix it so it does not happen any more. But you could
not really tell that from my post, so you are forgiven for giving the
easy solution. ;)

--
Cheers,
Josh