Re: [tlug] RIGHT SCALE

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Josh Glover wrote:

Then again, you are a founder. If Keith, Mauro, or I did this, we'd
need something gay like this:

"Employed by Amazon.com, but all opinions are my own."

Hey, I'd forgotten about those. Unfortunately, it only gets more complex for me:

    Employed by Starling Software K.K., and all opinions are both my
    own and the company's, except in the rare case where it's not my
    co-founder's opinion as well, wherewith it may or may not be the
    company's and we'll have to have a discussion and get back to you.

Or maybe just:

    All opinions are my own and my company's, and yours, too, once I get
    through with you.

cjs