Re: [tlug] *Small* NAT/DMZ/LAN h/w suggestions?

Open-WRT and NSLU2 look very interesting, though I'll probably pass for
this project. I'm more inclined to something like Kurobox or OMS,
though I'm still mulling other options. BTW, both Dell and NEC sell
"servers" without OS in the 3-4 mann range.

As an aside, here's an example of why I'm leery of consumer level
devices:
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/463342/30/0/threaded
(Not to single out Linksys - and to be fair Cisco and others also have
their problems, but the consumer stuff seems to be more carelessly
designed.)

Anyway, I've got some more ideas now. Thanks for the replies.

Ed