[tlug] A question about XML

Title: Message
Are there any really good XML tutorials on the web, or perhaps a book that is actually useful?

Also, which libs do people preffer for dealing with XML?

I am contemplating messing arround with XML for data files for a project I want to mess with.

The project would involve loading objects into a dynamic list.  I do not think I want to deal with the XML file in real time, as I am not sure how fast that would be, but rather load the data into memory, then save it to the XML file at save points.

:-)  My views may change as time goes by, but for now I am learning, and starting to do research. ^_^

----
Kenneth M. Burling Jr