[tlug] JTUG?

Hi all,

I am trying to contact a Japanese TeX/LaTeX User Group, and have not
found either Usenet groups or mailing lists or even websites for such
a forum. On the TUG website there was a contact address to a gentleman
at Keio University, but the email address bounced.

In particular, I wish to modify some of the excellent existing letter
classes written by German authors for Japanese guidelines, but cannot
find any online resources with regard to Japanese business standards
for company letterheads (for example, like those laid down by the
German DIN).

Any help much appreciated.
Gernot
--