Re: [tlug] Fast Server

> What's your connection? I'm thinking about going to fiber... but
> I have a friend who has some "mansion" type, and he says he only
> gets ADSL speeds, anyway.

That is a fiber for a mansion with 100 apartments. I don't know however,
how many of these 100 apartments are using it as many people are using
their own fiber access.

I stay with it as it is cheap - just \1500/month - and mostly it is the
servers speed which controls your speed (experienced).

Ask your friend to check with the server mentioned to see if it is the
network or if he just was unlucky to connect to slow servers.

Cheers
Michael