Re: [tlug] Alternatives to MS-Powerpoint?

On Wed, 09 May 2007 02:55:28 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull"
<stephen@example.com> wrote:

>  > In that case you're stuck.
>
> [...]
>
>  > Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
>
> Did you do that on purpose, or did you just have ungodly luck with
> your RSG?

LOL - I didn't even notice that :)

It really was random.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Exposing M$ sExchange directly to the Internet is a lot like painting a
bulls-eye on your backside and bending over, naked, in a Greenwich
Village steam room (except M$ is not nearly as safe).
        -- Morely 'spam is theft' Dotes in NANAE, 08-JUL-2003.