[tlug] Put a period to "I'd like to help TLUG, but...", please

Jonathan Q writes:

 > Someone nostalgically told me that it's been too long since they've
 > seen a good flame around here, so if someone will kindly pass the napalm
 > pack...

What's wrong, JB?  Somebody delete your killfile?

Please, let's stop this here.  A troll is a troll, and feeding one is
to lose the game.  If you want to try for effective trollbane, post an
exposé on a closed page, and the URL to the list.

The answer to "look who's talking!" is "indeed -- don't it give ya
pause for thot?"

Yes-I've-confused-myself-with-Ichigo-Kurosaki-on-occasional-ly y'rs,

Steve