Re: [tlug] Re: I'd like to help TLUG, but...

Jonathan Q wrote:
You've already stayed far longer than would be polite. Not that you
really seem to care about politeness. All you've ever done here is tell
us how much you think we suck. Get out, already. You're about as
welcome as a dog crap on a Shinjuku sidewalk at rush hour.

I second that emotion..... It has been real and it has been fun. But it hasn't been real fun.
Shannon after you reply to this it would probably be a good time to unsubscribe!

No really we are not joking this time.

E./

--
Erin D. Hughes GMO Internet,
Unix Administrator | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1038 (work)