[tlug] Patricia Benner's "From Novice to Expert: Excellence, and Power in Clinical Nursing Practice"

Curt Sampson wrote:

Which reminds me, one of the best books I've ever read about developing software (!) was Patricia Benner's _From Novice to Expert: Excellence and Power in Clinical Nursing Practice_. I'd recommend that anybody who manages software developers read this.

Curt,

surprising and unexpected book recommodations are always something that stirs my interest;-)

Could you elaborate a little on your recommodation?

kind regards,
-sig

-- Sigurd Urdahl Linux, goofing, cooking, making fire, computer security, having a beer. Give me good music.