Re: [tlug] lfftw3f?

Thanks for the quick help Godwin. ldconfig is giving this error:

/sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/libqwtplot3d.so.0 is not a symbolic link

so maybe that's the problem. Doing updatedb and locate I found these
files:

# locate libqwt
/usr/lib/libqwtplot3d.so.0.2
/usr/lib/libqwtplot3d.so.0.2.6
/usr/lib/libqwtplot3d.so
/usr/lib/libqwtplot3d.so.0

I wonder what ldconfig should be a symlink to? Incidentally libqwtplot3d
is installed from RPM (qwtplot3d-0.2.6-1.el4.rf.src.rpm) as well as
qwtplot3d, maybe I need to compile these from source as well.

I'll google around some more and post any results. Again, thanks for
your assistance.

Cheers,
Scott VanDusen
Tokyo