Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] lfftw3f?
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:27:16 +0900
- From: scott <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] lfftw3f?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for the quick help Godwin. ldconfig is giving this error: /sbin/ldconfig: /usr/lib/libqwtplot3d.so.0 is not a symbolic link so maybe that's the problem. Doing updatedb and locate I found these files: # locate libqwt /usr/lib/libqwtplot3d.so.0.2 /usr/lib/libqwtplot3d.so.0.2.6 /usr/lib/libqwtplot3d.so /usr/lib/libqwtplot3d.so.0 I wonder what ldconfig should be a symlink to? Incidentally libqwtplot3d is installed from RPM (qwtplot3d-0.2.6-1.el4.rf.src.rpm) as well as qwtplot3d, maybe I need to compile these from source as well. I'll google around some more and post any results. Again, thanks for your assistance. Cheers, Scott VanDusen Tokyo
- Re: [tlug] lfftw3f?
- From: Godwin Stewart
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] lfftw3f?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] lfftw3f?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] lfftw3f?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] lfftw3f?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links