Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] TLUG Shirts version 1.0
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:31:44 +0900
- From: "Zev Blut" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] TLUG Shirts version 1.0
- Organization: Ubiquitous Business Technology, Inc.
- User-agent: Opera Mail/9.02 (Linux)
On Saturday morning I made an order for 50 shirts. If everything goes as planned -- i.e. no shipping problems -- then people will be able to get shirts at the next meeting.
Details: * The winning logo is the multi flower ** Fixes were made to the text alignment and the penguin's feet. * The shirt will be white with a large logo in the center. * I went with the Japanese printer, because it is easier for me to deal with. ** We have the silk screen for 1 year, so we can make reprints or use it with additional logos.
I am sure some of you are happy with this and others are groaning in disappointment. I am not going to argue personal style tastes, if you don't like the design no one is forcing you to buy a shirt.
This round of shirt making may have gone fast, but it was needed to get the ball rolling and finally have a TLUG shirt made. Hopefully, it will be easier to have the next version shirts made in the future.
Thanks for your cooperation! Zev
- Re: [tlug] TLUG Shirts version 1.0
- From: Keith Bawden
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Open archives are bad?
- Next by Date: [tlug] Re: Hotmail mail encoding
- Previous by thread: [tlug] USB "Descriptor" error
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] TLUG Shirts version 1.0
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links