Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:38:42 +0900
- From: "Zev Blut" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070419154240.GB3462@example.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Ubiquitous Business Technology, Inc.
- User-agent: Opera Mail/9.02 (Linux)
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:36:47 +0900, Attila Kinali <email@example.com> wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:59:58 +0200 Godwin Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:42:40 +0900, Mattia Dongili <email@example.com> wrote:
> I also hope some small sizes will be available for my (extrasmall) > wife ;)
Good point. What sizes *will* be available? I like my food so I tend to require XL shirts as a general rule...
The more important question is, which scale will be used. Most t-shirts i wear are L, a few of the Swiss made t-shirts i have are M and those from Japan are all XL.
Maybe it would be a good idea to measure the length and width of the t-shirts so people not used to Japanese measures could order the size that fits them.
Please do that and send the result to the list! Today if possible.
- Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote
- From: Godwin Stewart
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] TLUG Shirts (quantiy and sizes)
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links