Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:36:47 +0900, Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:59:58 +0200
Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com> wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:42:40 +0900, Mattia Dongili <malattia@example.com>
wrote:

> I also hope some small sizes will be available for my (extrasmall)
> wife ;)

Good point. What sizes *will* be available? I like my food so I tend to
require XL shirts as a general rule...

The more important question is, which scale will be used. Most t-shirts i wear are L, a few of the Swiss made t-shirts i have are M and those from Japan are all XL.

Maybe it would be a good idea to measure the length and width of
the t-shirts so people not used to Japanese measures could order
the size that fits them.

Please do that and send the result to the list! Today if possible.

Thanks,
Zev