Re: [tlug] TLUG shirt design vote

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:59:58 +0200
Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:42:40 +0900, Mattia Dongili <malattia@example.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I also hope some small sizes will be available for my (extrasmall)
> > wife ;)
>
> Good point. What sizes *will* be available? I like my food so I tend to
> require XL shirts as a general rule...

The more important question is, which scale will be used.
Most t-shirts i wear are L, a few of the Swiss made t-shirts
i have are M and those from Japan are all XL.

Maybe it would be a good idea to measure the length and width of
the t-shirts so people not used to Japanese measures could order
the size that fits them.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred