[tlug] TLUG Shirts (quantiy and sizes)

Hello,

In my fantasy world I would like to get a number of these shirts made
for the next TLUG meeting.  In order to expedite things, I want to get
an idea of how many shirts people want and in what sizes.  I am still
considering printing services, but it is down to two companies:

http://magic-osaka.com
http://www.cafepress.com

Here are the sizes if I go with a Japanese printer:
size: Length Width (In cm)
S 	66 	 49
M 	70 	 52
L 	74 	 55
XL 	78 	 58

Or if I wind up going with cafepress:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/help_sizechart.aspx

There will most likely be a second round of printing, but if you get
the chance please send a mail with the number of shirts and in what
sizes you would like.

Thanks,
Zev