Re: [tlug] Re: Search Tools...

>> Well, now I do.  My particular need is that I have about 300 PDF files
>> that I need to search as a group for a collection of key words.

If the PDFs contain Japanese, then Namazu searches pdf files (IIRC by
using a helper utility or perl script to extract the text). Namazu will
also work fine with plain English, but (apparently) will choke on
European characters (it uses EUC-JP internally, not UTF-8).

Darren

--
Darren Cook
http://dcook.org/mlsn/ (English-Japanese-German-Chinese free dictionary)