[tlug] Forcing openoffice to open a .tsv file with calc

Hi,

I would like OpenOffice to open a .tsv with the calc (spreadsheet)
application. However, even if I start calc and select the "File ->
Open" option there, OpenOffice opens the file with writer (word
processor). Is there any way to override this? I glanced at the oo's
configuration options, but couldn't find anything related with this.

Thanks,

Hector