Re: [tlug] more Mac fun

On Apr 14, 2007, at 6:54 AM, Scott Robbins wrote:

<snip>

In contrast, when following Apple's suggestion of completely draining
the battery once a month, I've left it running on battery overnight and
in the morning, it's still showing a charge. Practically speaking, it
can go 4 hours or so, even under reasonable use. (Although I've never
tried playing DVDs while it's running under battery.)

I'll do that from time to time (iBook G4): After watching 1 movie from DVD, you have enough battery left to watch one stored on the harddisk ;)

Niels