Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Internal Server Error with phpMyAdmin [SOLVED]
- Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 00:39:51 +0900
- From: Dave M G <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Internal Server Error with phpMyAdmin [SOLVED]
- References: <4617A296.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20070403)
Thank you for responding.Log files.What he said.
Doh! The error message even suggested that. I blame you guys for being so helpful that I always think to come here for such good advice.
This time was no exception.
In the Apache error log: /var/log/apache2/error.log
[Sat Apr 07 22:46:01 2007] [alert] [client 127.0.0.1] /var/www/phpmyadmin/.htaccess: Option FollowSymLinks not allowed here
With that info, I was able to hit the 'net and get the right solution. What I had to do was edit:
... and commenting out the line: #Options +FollowSymLinks -Indexes
Now phpMyAdmin is working fine.
Funny that I never had to do that before though.
In any case, thanks guys for sterring me straight.
-- Dave M G Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn Kernel 2.6.20-14-generic Pentium D Dual Core Processor
- Re: [tlug] Internal Server Error with phpMyAdmin [SOLVED]
- From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Linux and BSD not happy together again
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Internal Server Error with phpMyAdmin [SOLVED]
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Internal Server Error with phpMyAdmin
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Internal Server Error with phpMyAdmin [SOLVED]
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links