Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Internal Server Error with phpMyAdmin
- Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 22:54:30 +0900
- From: Dave M G <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] Internal Server Error with phpMyAdmin
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (X11/20070403)
For the most part, since repartitioning and reinstalling, setting up and configuring everything has been going pretty well.
But I suppose it's to be expected that there will be a hiccup here and there, and that the hiccups will come from areas I wouldn't expect.
I'm getting a strange error from phpMyAdmin. Last time I ever installed it, on my last installation of Ubuntu, I just installed phpMyAdmin out of the repositories, and it just worked.
This time, when I try to access it, I get this error:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
This error is so general in nature, it's hard to pinpoint where its coming from. And Google isn't really coming up with much.
The only thing I can suspect is that the error is pretty specific to phpMyAdmin. PHP, MySQL, and Apache all seem to be running with regards to everything else I'm doing.
So... any suggestions about how I can diagnose this one?
-- Dave M G Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn Kernel 2.6.20-14-generic Pentium D Dual Core Processor
- Re: [tlug] Internal Server Error with phpMyAdmin
- From: Keith Bawden
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Linux and BSD not happy together again
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Internal Server Error with phpMyAdmin
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Linux and BSD not happy together again
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Internal Server Error with phpMyAdmin
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links