[tlug] Internal Server Error with phpMyAdmin

TLUG,

For the most part, since repartitioning and reinstalling, setting up and configuring everything has been going pretty well.

But I suppose it's to be expected that there will be a hiccup here and there, and that the hiccups will come from areas I wouldn't expect.

I'm getting a strange error from phpMyAdmin. Last time I ever installed it, on my last installation of Ubuntu, I just installed phpMyAdmin out of the repositories, and it just worked.

This time, when I try to access it, I get this error:

Internal Server Error
Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

This error is so general in nature, it's hard to pinpoint where its coming from. And Google isn't really coming up with much.

The only thing I can suspect is that the error is pretty specific to phpMyAdmin. PHP, MySQL, and Apache all seem to be running with regards to everything else I'm doing.

So... any suggestions about how I can diagnose this one?

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn