Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] apache mod_auth_digest
- Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 16:05:29 +0900
- From: "Keith Bawden" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] apache mod_auth_digest
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2) Is it a security problem to put the .htdigest file in the same private directory? The httpd.conf contains the following lines, but I don't know if that's enough:
I generally keep all such files outside of the URI space of the web server. The last thing you want is web server to be serving up the file.
You could as you have mentioned tweak your config to "disallow" this. However, I find keeping it out of the way in the first place easier.
- Re: [tlug] apache mod_auth_digest
- From: Curt Sampson
- [tlug] apache mod_auth_digest
- From: Hector Akamine
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] How is Akanbe expressed in English?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] How is Akanbe expressed in English?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] apache mod_auth_digest
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] apache mod_auth_digest
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links