Re: [tlug] Shocking

On 3/28/07, Tribble Phillip J SrA 374 LRS/LGRTT <Phillip.Tribble@example.com> wrote:
Please read this article and post your thoughts. This is a right wing
attack on the Linux OLPC project.

Some others assumed that that is comedy or satire, but they've been living in a sane country (Japan) for too long and fail to understand the depth and profound tragedy of the deep psychosis far too many residents of the US are suffering from.  They are positively radioactively toxic with the very worst form of a radical and mentally ill mutant cult that believes in fiction masquerading under the name of "Christianity" (and are responsible for putting a mentlaly retarded monkey into the White House).  It's a lie from top to bottom but that mentally ill, unstable and very toxic crowd actually believe what they say.  Maybe it's time for the non-Neanderthals in the US to abandon ship and move to sane countries - making sure to deactivate the horrible weapons the US has on their way out, lest the mentally ill crowd use them on the sane world.

No - I'm afraid this is no joke and is not satire.  Some - many - far too many - "people" in the US really are that mentally ill and sub-human.  It's amazing they don't have tails.

The text in question is fast getting buried under more toxic poison, so to save TLUG readers from toxic shock, I'll put the specific toxins asked about below.  Remember while reading the text that if there is a h**l, then the text below was written by a creature from the depths of it.  Definitely not human, so naturally it speaks in favor of pure evil and attacks anything good.  Don't worry about it too much - just be very glad you don't live in the US and understand what a sick world we live in.

RM

From mentally ill US Neanderthal:

March 23rd, 2007 | Category: Linux

Friends,

Have you heard of a new project called "OLPC", otherwise known as "One Laptop Per Child" - it's the latest crazy product to come out of silicon valley, and the Linux people's last ditch attempt to get anybody to use their product. Most computer experts know that Linux is not yet ready for the desktop, and I guess the Linux crowd know that too which is why they have chosen to put it on laptops designed for children. They cynically suspect that a younger audience will be prepared to accept a laptop which cannot play their favourite games.

    The "state of the art" OLPC - this machine is primative compared to a modern Windows Vista laptop, so why are Linux fan-boys claiming that it is the best ever computer?

When I say "laptop", this OLPC machine looks nothing at all like my modern Windows Vista based laptop. Vista is a marvel of modern American Christian engineering which allows me to run the worldâ??s best software such as Microsoft Word (which ??m using to write to you now), and Microsoft Excel to do our Church accounts. AtShelleyTheRepublican .com we even use Microsoft Access to compile dossiers on suspected terrorists in our neighborhood. None of this would be possible without Windows Vista Home Premium Edition and Microsoft Office.

 (Above few paragraphs of toxins from mentally ill Neanderthal in the US.)