[tlug] Free Stuff

Tlugers get the first shot.

I have been living in a small apartment in Kichijoji for a while and when I moved in someone gave me a washer and a fridge. I will be moving next month to a bigger place with my family, finally, and would like to pass on those things as well as some other items listed below.

106 liter refrigerator gray (perfect for office or apartment)
washing machine small to medium size Blue
Bed Semi Double from Meji..... (well used) 2 17 inch CRT monitors Mitsubishi RD17s White (no sorry not flat/lcd screens)

The case of doom, a large full tower case that contains at least;
512 MB of ram (SDRAM)
2 AMD motherboards W/Processors (XP1300 and a Duron 900)
1 ATI RADEON 4x AGP Video Card
and some other stuff... (can't recall right now)

I would rather not separate the case (I could be persuaded w/beer) of stuff but other than that everything is first come first serve.