Re: [tlug] Enterprises and Open Source

On 2/1/07, Uva Coder <uva.coder@example.com> wrote:

I *highly recommend* using "research databases" vice using Google. I have found more than I have time to read and comment on. As much as I like Google, I have to say Google is inadaquate for doing research.

Due to copyrights, I can't post abstracts nor articles. But here is a hit found:

Title: The institutionalization of Open Source.
Authors: Gehring, Robert1 rag@example.com
Source: Poiesis & Praxis; Mar2006, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p54-73, 20p
Document Type: Article

I agree with you,

I first place I will look for when doing research is

http://www.computer.org/portal/site/ieeecs/index.jsp
http://search2.computer.org/advanced/Advanced_Search_logged.jsp
Then get my friend download what I need :D

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu