[tlug] dynamic dns woes

Hello TLUG,

I have been using zoneedit.com with ez-ipupdate to manage my dynamic dns
updates.
Now something has changed on zoneedit.com and I get
 authentication failure
 failed to update eth0->xxx
 shutting down updater for xxx due to fatal error

Looking at the source and strace output, it looks like ez-ipupdate gets a
HTTP/1.1 401 response, probably the constructed url has changed.
Don't have much time to debug and fix this now, so I'd rather fix the
problem some other way. Either find another program that supports
and works with zoneedit (preferably through https) or find another dyndns
provider.

I'd like to hear what people are using on this list for managing dynamic
IP adresses. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks.