Re: [tlug] Airplane Crash

On 1/15/07, Gerald Naughton <naughton123@example.com> wrote:
The Northwest/Panasonic Entertainment system stopped
working and kept pressing the buttons ...

Low and behold , the Linux penguin pops up and
shows the bootup messages

Last week I was sitting on a Malaysian Airlines plane waiting for the "cabin crew to arm doors and cross check" when the power went out. After a few minutes it came back on and I also saw tux on the monitor in front of me. The little bloke must have a ton of frequent flier points.

Regards, Keith