Re: [tlug] About "Tlug Girls" and Technical meeting.

Uhmmm....

I don't want to enter in details but...
I feel that when talk about girls the position of some pleople is to
think about installfest, introduction to Linux and so forth...
I think that many of the TlugGirls are really good and have a huge
technical skills!

Isn't it "TlugGirls"? So come on, please I will waiting for you to
come at the meeting and demonstrate your presence !! Let's demonstrate
to some tlugers that many of you don't need instructions about how to
install linux.

Your assistance is necessary!
Your contribution to the association is necessary!

Please come and enjoy with us ;-)

Pietro.

-- - Pietro Zuco (ããããããã) - - pietro@example.com - http://www.zuco.org - Linux User: 252836