[tlug] anyone played with Phidgets usb servo drivers and linux?

Hi everyone,

After writing those bash shell scripts for automating the download of my
favorite Internet radio shows and then setting up cron jobs to wake me
up each day of the week with a different music program, I'm hooked. I
want to do more cron based automation for things around the apartment.
I've been thinking of getting one of these:

 http://www.trossenrobotics.com/store/p/3190-4-Motor-Servo-Kit.aspx

and hooking the servos up to automatically feed my fish and cat. Anyone
else in TLUG using linux to do something like this? Also, anybody know
of a vendor in Akihabara that sells these kinds of usb servo drivers?

Geek out,
Scott VanDusen
Tokyo