Re: Copyright Digression (Was: Re: [tlug] linux in Japanese schools)

Ok, the wording is clumsy. I consider the work to be more than recycled electrons on your machine. I consider it to be owned by an author and specifying or not how it can be used. That is what a work is for me. Something that exists only on one machine with the only purpose of staying on that machine without interacting with anything else but that machine is not a work. It does not exist for the purpose of our discussion.

Jean-Christophe