Re: [tlug] Nortel Networks, Model AXM-D-8-S-173

On 12/28/06, Al Hoang <hoanga@example.com> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 02:08:56PM +0900, Lyle H Saxon wrote:
> On 12/28/06, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
>
> >I'd be willing to buy it for 500 yen, if it's not too tough to meet up
> >somewhere.
>
> I'll give it to you for free provided you can meet me in a convenient
> place in central Tokyo - I also have the User's Guide, ROM Release
> Notes, and Hardware Installation Guide BTW.

You could also *cough cough* donate the 500Y to TLUG.

That's fine with me. Let's do this then - I'll give it to CS, and if he decides that it really is indeed worth Y500, then he can donate it to TLUG when he gets a chance? This is probably better, as I hardly ever have time to show up for technical meetings, etc.

Lyle