Re: [tlug] Good XML Parser

On 12/12/06, Botond Botyanszki <tlug@example.com> wrote:

I don't think the problem here is SAX. If you put a sleep() into all
callbacks, sure the program will be slow. Is it because of the
architecture of SAX? Not really.
Nobody will be able to answer your question. You should to profile your
code. If it really turns out that xerces is at fault then you will
probably need to ditch java as well and do it in C.

I never blamed SAX, but I was just wondering if Xerces might have difficulties parsing large (35 mb) files.

But you do remind me that I should have tested it better.

Java? I was using C++.

David