[tlug] Re: Mailing List Archives: The Final Frontier

On 04/12/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

On 17/11/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> This is the beginning of the end of the discussion on what to do with
> the mailing list archives.

And here opens the voting.

> I. The Issue
>
> Our list archives are currently password protected.
>
> II. Proposed Solutions
>
> 1. Do nothing
> 2. Open the archives, from the beginning of time to the end of it
> (excluding tlug-admin and hikari)
> 3. Open the archives as of 01 January, 2007, but keep 2002-2006
> password protected (again, excluding admin lists)

Now that you understand the options, please vote.

Voting opens immediately, and runs until 2006/12/18 (three days after
I had originally scheduled it, since we are getting a late start on
the voting).

Just a reminder that voting closes in five days. As of right now, (2) is winning by a landslide. If that is not your preferred solution, vote now or forever hold your peace.

-Josh