[tlug] Precheck of open source Ruby projects

Hello TLUGers,

I have a few projects written in Ruby that are open sourced and hosted
on Rubyforge.  This is the first release for them and all the software
is done and should work, but as usual they could stand to have better
docs.  I am planning on making an official announcement of the
software to the Ruby lists sometime next week.  If any of you are
interested I would appreciate any comments or suggestions of what I
can improve before making an announcement.

Here are the projects:

http://kwala.rubyforge.org

http://rednails.rubyforge.org

http://saikuro.rubyforge.org *

* Actually this was release almost a year ago, but I never made an
official announcement.

PS.  Yes I know the web pages are awful looking, I am hoping to
somewhat fix that.

Thanks,
Zev