Re: [tlug] make and wildcards

>> strict: *.as
>> 	mtasc -strict -version 7 -cp /path/to/classpath *.as
>>
>> The problem is I want to exclude one file ("Sloppy.as"),
> http://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/make.html#Wildcard-Function

Thanks. The below did what I wanted. It seems a bit crude, but it is
only short-term (which means it'll still be there and be 30 lines long
in 3 years time).

Darren

strictfiles := $(wildcard *.as)
strictfiles := $(subst Sloppy.as,,$(strictfiles))
strictfiles := $(subst AnotherBadOne.as,,$(strictfiles))

strict: $(strictfiles)
	mtasc -strict -version 7 -cp /path/to/classpath $(strictfiles)