Re: [tlug] [SEMI OT (or is that fairly OT)] Work relate questions

> How hard is it to find HTML related work these days in Japan?...

By HTML do you mean writing HTML, or making web sites? Graphic designers
generally write the HTML nowadays (or, rather, dreamweaver writes if for
them).

> Which languages are important to know these days for web development?

Japanese. Javascript. Then whatever the client is using. PHP, ASP and
Java are all widely used. I would say PHP is the most popular but that
could just be as I work on php sites a lot :-).

Flash and actionscript are also useful.

Darren