[tlug] Unable view japanese font

nagarajan writes:

 > Please let me know how to add the charset=shift_jis font support in
 > my Linux server.

Linux isn't a webserver[1].  What webserver are you using?  Most
likely it's Apache, but that's only one choice among dozens.
Configuration details are different for each.

Also, you need to specify what you mean by "support".  Are *all* your
web pages in Japanese, except for maybe some in pure ASCII English?
(No smartquotes, etc.)  If you want the option to serve non-Japanese
pages, that requires a little more care.

Footnotes:
[1]  yes, I know about khttpd guys, but surely that's not what's up
here.