[tlug] Plan 9/BSD on Xen 6MB

Hi,

Never used it but saw the following on the XEN list and wondered if the
plan 9ers who occasionally sprout up would be interested.

<from the xen list>

 We have developed HTTP-FUSE Xenoppix which boots with 6MB CD-ROM.
  http://unit.aist.go.jp/itri/knoppix/http-fuse/xen/index-en.html

Unfortunately it uses old Xen 2.0.7 and boots Plan9 and NetBSD.
I will update Xen and OSes for DomainU soon.

<xen list post completed>

I wonder if Suzaki-san (who said he'd do the updating) or TLUG
would/could do a/several presentation/s on XEN.

Shawn