Re: [tlug] Email address munging in the TLUG archives

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 04:10:08 -0500, Jim <jep200404@example.com>
wrote:

> I typically think of Javascript as being executed on the client.

It is.

> Does you mean that actual address would be sent unobfuscated,
> then munged in client by Javascript? I hope all the mungification
> would be done on the server.

What would be the point of that? Of course the mungeing is done on the
server. What's executing on the client is the *UN*mungeing of the
munged data sent by the server.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Doctors can be frustrating. You wait six weeks for an appointment and
he says, "I wish you'd come to me sooner."