Re: [tlug] Email address munging in the TLUG archives

Josh Glover wrote:

> We basically need to decide if we want people to be able to decipher
> email addresses or not.

Yup.

> ... a Javascript text hack.

I typically think of Javascript as being executed on the client.
Does you mean that actual address would be sent unobfuscated,
then munged in client by Javascript? I hope all the mungification
would be done on the server.

Makes me think of pig latin. ep200404-jay@example.com
or Elmer Fudd http://www.google.com/intl/xx-elmer/ or Baba Wawa.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=xx-elmer&q=barbara+walters+baba+wawa