Re: [tlug] Advice on buying a Macbook

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 11:38:48AM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Shawn writes:
>

>  > Shawn
>  >
>  > (this is a repost since the original message didn't appear)
>
> I got it, but maybe it was a spam-style bcc?<wink>  Check the archives
> to confirm whether it showed up on the list.

I haven't been following the thread for a bit (can't afford a new PC,
let alone a Mac) :-(, but Shawn, do you have a gmail address. If so, you
wouldn't see it in your in box.  Gmail considers it a feature. If you
post to a mailing list, that message will not appear in your inbox to
avoid clutter, despite many people having complained.

About the only place this doesn't seem to hold true is yahoogroups.com,
apparently because they add so much garbage to the email that gmail
doesn't recognize it as the original sent mail.

(Replies to your emails on the list ~will~ appear in your inbox.)

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Buffy: Ampata wasn't evil. At least, not to begin with.
And...I do think she cared
about you.
Xander: Yeah, but I think that whole sucking the life out of people
thing
would've been a strain on the relationship.