Re: [tlug] Advice on buying a Macbook

On 11/27/06, Jean-Christophe Helary <fusion@example.com> wrote:

On 27 nov. 06, at 12:06, Evan Monroig wrote: > > I would advise you to check the graphics card. I have a powerbook G4 > 12inch, which has a Nvidia graphics. There is only the nv driver > available (no nvidia driver for PPC), and I was not able to do > dual-display with it. > > But if it is a new Intel Macbook, I guess this should be ok?

I have dual display on my MB. I work with a separate GreenHouse 19"
thing.

Does it have a Nvidia graphics card? Do you do that under Linux? Is it a PPC (not an Intel mac)?

If your answer is yes to all question, then I am very interested in
seeing your configuration files ^^.

Evan