[tlug] GPLv3 Conference live webcasts

Hello all,

	I had the opportunity to attend yesterday's event of the GPLv3
conference and found it very enlightening.   One thing I noticed is that
the FSIJ (Something like the FSF Japan branch) is very kind to host webcasts
of the event live.  Since today is the second and last day of the event.
For those of you who aren't able to attend but want to get in on some of
the action, you should be able to find links to the video streams at
the GPLv3 conference page:
http://gplv3.fsij.org/

	The talks should start at 10AM JST and continue throughout the day
with a break for lunch.  Also there are some IRC channels where you can
get a live transcript (#5th-gplv3-conf-en-log) being done by a couple
of TLUGers :)  and an IRC channel where you can send questions which will
get relayed to the speakers (#5th-gplv3-conf-en-qa).

Cheers,
Alain