Re: [tlug] Syntax highlighting for XML Schema (XSD) files in XEmacs

Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>, 2006-11-20 17:47 +0900:

> Yeah, I tried just turning on xsl-mode on for an XSD file, but that
> was not so successful. I might hack on the mode, but that would turn
> my two to four hours of XSD hacking into something rather larger. :)

You know about PSGML? It has syntax highlighting and some
convenience features for well-formed editing (auto-completion for
end tags and some other stuff). And it works in XEmacs (M-x
sgml-mode and/or xml-mode).

> I wonder why there is no demand for this sort of thing?

There is -- I guess just not enough among XEmacs users.

A lot of people use other editors. oXygen, for one -

  http://www.oxygenxml.com/

--
Michael(tm) Smith
xmpp:smith@example.com